winner no 1 Satya Padala
ఒక వర్షాకాలపు సాయంత్రం...
(గోదావరి సినిమా చూసిన మరునాడు)..
కాలేజీ కాంటీన్ లో చూసా ఆమెని ... మొదటిసారిగా...
"అందంగా లేనా... అసలేం బాలేనా..."
సాంగ్ బ్యాక్ గ్రౌండ్ లో వినిపిస్తోంది..
అచ్చం సినిమా లో చూపించినట్టు చిన్న మెరుపు..
అప్పుడే అనిపించింది...I'm in Love.... అని......
ఎన్ని రోజులనుంచి ఆమెని చూస్తున్నానో తెలియకుండానే కాలేజీ జీవితం గడిచిపోతుంది..
కొన్ని గంటల జీవితం.. మరి కొన్ని వందల కాగితాలు ఖర్చు చేయల్సోచింది..
నా మొదటి ప్రేమలేఖ కోసం...
అదే మొదటి సారి.. ఆమె కళ్ళలోకి చూసి మాట్లాడడం...
'నేను నిన్ను ప్రేమిస్తున్నాను' అని మూడు పదాలు చెప్పిన ఆ క్షణం ఒక యుగంలా గడిచిన్దనిపించింది..
నేనిచ్చిన ప్రేమలేఖని తీసుకుని వెళ్ళిపోయింది.. మౌనంగా...
'ఇందులో మొత్తం 4 spelling mistakes and 7 grammatical errors వున్నాయి.' నా ప్రేమలేఖని తిరిగి నాకు ఇస్తూ చెప్పింది..
"అంతా నీ మాయలోనే...
రొజూ నీ నామ స్మరణే..."
దూరంగా ఈ పాట వినిపిస్తుంది...
చూస్తూనే ఇంజనీరింగ్ గడిచిపోయింది.. నేనిక్కడ హైదరాబాద్ లో జాబు చేస్తున్నా... ఆమె ఎక్కడుందో తెలియదు.. బహుశా పెళ్లి అయిపోయి ఉంటుందేమో...
ఏదేమైనా ఆమెని తలుచుకున్న ప్రతీసారి నాకు అనిపిస్తుంది...
Life Is Beautiful.... అని...
iPod లో పాట ప్లే అవుతుంది...
"అటు ఇటు ఊగుతూ...
ప్రేమాయే... నా వెంటే ఉంటావు..
నీలా మారే వరకు....."
P.S: ఈ కథ యదార్ధంగా నా జీవితం లో జరిగింది.. పాటకులకి చెప్పడానికి cinematic liberty తీసుకోవడం జరిగింది...
winner no 2 Gowri Shankar
Life is Beautiful Moments
Some of the beautiful moments and memories in my life:
1. My birth itself is the most precious moment of my life. It has given me an opportunity to make life beautiful. Having born as human beings itself is a beautiful feeling.
2. The love, care and affection shown by my parents, relatives, friends and all well-wishers towards me.
3. At an infant phase the warmth provided by my mother. During childhood I used to sleep in between my parents hugging my mother.
4. Ours was a big joint family consisting of uncles, aunts, grandparents, nephews, nieces, cousins etc which was highly respected in our village. I and my brother used to stay in hostel in Visakhapatnam for education purpose and when we went for holidays we used to have a lot of fun by playing various games like cricket, Houssey, cards, antakshari etc. we used to go around the village to visit our fields, lakes, temple etc. we used to have a warm welcome and given due respect as we used to study in cities. We used to have a long open space in our house and everyone used to sleep side by side in a line telling stories and discussing about our school and college incidents and other funny things such as commenting on one another. We used to have our food also in batches like children followed by elders first all men and then women. That place used to be like heaven for all of us.
5. Coming to Visakhapatnam as we used to stay in hostel from small age we use to have a lot of fun with a lot of children of the same age around us and soon we all became good friends. Our hostel warden also used to take care of us well and made all of us feels at home like a family. We all used to enjoy a lot by playing silly games in the street, having birthday parties and other functions related to our hostel.
6. As we grew up our parents shifted to Visakhapatnam we left the hostel and started living with them in a street which used to have close side by side houses and friendly neighbors. Soon a new set of friends developed and we used to have a lot of fun playing gully cricket, silly games, sitting and chatting with friends and eating junk food such as noodles, rolls, soup, bajji’s, rasna, sodas etc and roaming in the streets. Occasionally we use to plan for picnics and have fun. one funny moment that took place was, every time we used to play cricket we use to have some sort of arguments with the neighboring people due to ball going into their houses, disturbing them, breaking the window glass etc. we used to take revenge during festival time especially diwali by bursting crackers and aiming the rockets and Tara’s targeting their houses. For Christmas and new year we used to collect money from all the houses in our street for decoration, providing entertainment and distribution of sweets.
7. The school in which I studied was the oldest in the city and it has a history of over 150 years. So those memories will live life long with me.
8. Intermediate is the first time we come out of our long school life. It was new and exciting. The feeling of heroism, trying to attract girls by doing some mischievous acts like chasing and catching running buses, commenting on the lecturers etc are memorable forever.
9. The most beautiful moments of my life which I enjoyed a lot were the 4 years of engineering in Guntur. It was a completely new place for me as it was the first time I am here but very soon I made a lot of friends. We all used to stay in a room and we use to enjoy a lot by bunking the colleges and going for movies on first day morning shows, some gang fights, going for rallies and dharna’s, playing cards, cricket matches, cricket betting’s, partying, touring various places etc and what not I have done many things in these 4 years and learnt a lot about life and enjoyment. More than the college we used to enjoy a lot outside. If anyone had a problem all of us used to react and feel it as our problem. I observed unity, humanity and helping nature among us. It has been 2 years since we have completed our engineering but still when we all meet we feel as if we are living together and enjoy ourselves remembering our college days. That was the kind of care and affection we had for one another.
- gowri shankar
winner no 3 Sundar Sagar
This is Sundar from Vijayawada working as R&D engineer in Efftronics Systems Pvt.Ltd
My Happiest Moments which I like to share here are
1. 1. It happened when I am studying my B.TECH 3rd year. My results of 2nd year 2nd semester came. I am happy I cleared all subjects with an aggregate of 65%, also the revaluation marks of my 1st semester came and I cleared the exam which was a backlog in 1st semester. Happily I slept and thinking of something. I heard my dad talking to mom (thinking I was slept) whether I won’t progress any more. At first I was angry I am a good student from my childhood and my parents also know that and how can my father think that I can’t progress. I studied hard in my 3-1,attended almost all classes(98% attendance). I didn’t hard worked a lot but studied with more interest as in my SSC and Inter. Just before 2 weeks of exams I had a misfortune. My Love and i had to separate(not completely but no source of communication between us) due to fate. I was severely depressed but at that time I think of my parents and wrote my exams with good preparation and I got 74.5% and my parents were happy. I still remember my friends(especially prithvi) who helped me to think positive about the communication loss and supportive to me and it inspired me and bring more confidence in me.
2. When I got job there is girl who had crush on me (at least I feel so).we used to chat regularly. One day I came to know see is going to drop her friend to their relative house. So i and my friend went there just to see her. And I called her and said that my friend has urgent work and he is not able to take me back. See asked me whether see can drop me to my house. I was shocked(It was not common in eluru) and said to my friend “oreynenu just rayivesanuilatagilesindienti”(I just throw a stone into dark and it hit the target ) and he replied “babunvuepuduvestavaaniakada waiting”(there she is waiting for such stones). Of course she didn’t drop me upto my home but we travelled 2,3 roads(Just in case if any one sees it’s not good for her). I don’t remember exactly what I talked to her sitting back to her. I said her that my friend is not busy and I just said her that with no intention. A sweet and small conversation. May be there’s nothing good in what we spoke but it’s just a feel travelling with one who we likes.
note: We could only find 3 quality articles among the ones we recieved. The merchandize kit is being sent to these 3 winners now