usa special
hyd scene

Josh success meet
Home > News > Functions
September 5, 2009

Success meet of Naga Chaitanya's debut movie Josh was held at the office of Dil Raju today. Nagarjuna, Radha, Dil Raju, Naga Chaitanya, Karthika and Vasu Varma attended it.

Dil Raju said, "People expect a mass film when a popular hero's son is making a debut. We wanted to launch Naga Chaitanya in a different way. 75% of the people who watched the movie are saying that its a super hit. Remaining 25% are saying that it' either average or above average. It will take a couple of days to get into the mass psyche. Naga Chaitanya has done excellent work. Vasu Varma who has been associated with all films on this banner did a commendable job as director for Josh. I would like to thank all the Telugu movie lovers who made this movie a hit."

Naga Chaitanya said, "People are encouraging my first movie. I watched Josh in a public theater. People enjoyed the first half of the movie. People are getting into the mood of the film in second half. I would like to thank movie lovers for making Josh a success."

Nagarjuna said, "As expected, the movie is getting success talk. I am very happy about Naga Chaitanya's work in this movie. Father has seen Josh twice so far. Dil Raju said that he was tensed while making Josh as he was launching my son. I was also tensed because Naga Chaitanya represents the legacy of ANR who got a brand name to Akkineni around 60 years back. I am very much relieved after watching the final product."

JD Chakri said, "Probably I am the only actor who got hit by father (Shiva) and son (Josh). Naga Chaitanya is a dedicated actor. Josh is hit for 70% of movie lovers and a super duper hit for 30% of movie lovers."

Director Vasu Varma and actress Karthika thanked every body.

Photo Gallery (photos by G Narasaiah)
tell us about how you liked this article
emailabout usprivacy policycopy rightsidle stuff