nostolgia
usa special
bollywood
hyd scene

Dress launch for Tollywood TRophy 2010
Home > News > Functions
Hyderabad
June 6, 2010

Dress launch of T20 teams of Tollywood Trophy slated on 13 June was organized at Kotla Vijaya Bhaskara Reddy stadium on the night of 6 June. All the film celebrities along with Hyderabad city police commissioner AK Khan attended this.

AK Khan announced the names of brand ambassadors for the teams. Anushka – Richa Gangopadhyay, Charmme – Bindu Madhavi, Priyamani and Bhumika Chawla – Deeksha Seth will act as brand /team ambassadors for Venky Warriors, Chiru Cheetahs, Nag Kings and Balayya Lions.

Fortune Butterfly City, XXX Energy Drink, AP Rajiv Swagruha and Sreeram Group are team sponsors for Venky Warriors, Chiru Cheetahs, Nag Kings and Balayya Lions respectively.

Chiranjeevi said, “The stadium became vibrant with my entry now. Film industry is my forte. Tollywood Trophy is meant to do noble things. I wish all the best to the teams of Venky, Nag and Balayya. My team won the cup for the last two times and my teammembers are willing to make it a hat-trick by winning this time as well. But I am not such a selfish guy and I take it as my win even if other teams win it.”

Nagarjuna objected saying that his team won in Vizag match. Chiranjeevi clarified by saying that it was the match between cine actors and cricketers.

Nagarjuna said, “I am very happy that they have given us two brand ambassadors (Priyamani & Shraddha Das). I had been given youngsters and Vishnu is my vice captain. He has already done strategies and match fixings for my team (laughs).”

Bala Krishna said, “There is victory in our team name. We are doing good practice. We will definitely win the cup. This tollywood trophy is being played for a noble cause. My father NTR started off this trend by taking the entire industry and getting the donations for noble causes. I am sure that this trophy will also be hugely successful like earlier matches.”

Pop singer smita performed her ‘Masaka Masaka’ song. Poonam Kaur, Mumaith Khan, Bindu Madhavi performed for a few songs on stage. AVS and Udaya Bhanu anchored the event.

Photo Gallery

tell us about how you liked this article
emailabout usprivacy policycopy rightsidle stuff